Cougar Energy - Creating value from Carbon Materials and Alternative Energy
“As a diversifying energy company, Cougar Energy will look to apply its knowledge and know-how in related technologies of coal upgrading and alternative energy opportunities.”
CEO & Managing Director
Cougar Energy is a publically listed company trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX : CXY). During the transformation of its portfolio of coal tenements in Queensland's Bowen and Surat Basins, Cougar Energy is creating two distinct business divisions:
Carbon Materials and Alternative Energy.
The Board and Management of Cougar Energy are focusing on rebuilding value for shareholders through
- Progressing the development of its target Metallurgical (PCI) and Thermal Coal projects, and
- Identifying other projects in the resources sector within Australia, Asia and Africa.
- Queensland coal assets located in world renown coal producing basins (Bowen and Surat Basins)
- Exposure to Thermal and target Metallurgical (PCI) grade coal
- Coal inventory of 433 Mt JORC Compliant Resources (77 Mt Indicated and 356 Mt Inferred) *
- Potential resource upside from Mackenzie asset - drilling program underway for resource validation
- Coal assets well positioned for infrastructure support, mine development and coal logistics
- Highly experienced Board in resources and alternative energy.
Prices are delayed by at least 20min and sourced from the ASX.
Drilling at Mackenzie EPC 1445 Commences
Appendix 3Y - Andrew Matheson
Appendix 3Y - Robert Neill